We listen, consult, and customize your benefit plans to ensure they work like they should.
Your benefit plan is more than just buying insurance. There are many facets that need to be considered including:
- Multiple plan offerings
- Possible utilization of HRA & HSA programs
- Evaluating partially self-funding options
- Effective voluntary benefits for employees
- Employee communications, benefit meetings, and educational workshops
- Employee support services (eg. claims issues, consulting, etc.)
- HR issues and compliance
- Healthcare Reform compliance
- Section 125 cafeteria plans
- COBRA administration
- Online administration
We ensure that all the above issues are addressed, while making certain that your firm takes advantage of the best possible pricing in the marketplace.
We Represent You, Not Insurance Companies
Our thorough benefits analysis combined with our consultative approach gives our clients the best value, and peace of mind.
The marketplace for employee benefits is continually changing due to reforms made by local state regulators, as well as changes made by the federal government. One thing remains constant, our dedication to successfully help our clients meet the needs of their business.